Minimum charge £70. Hourly rate £200.
Fixed prices, by prior agreement.
Disbursements: Disbursements are costs that we might incur on your behalf while providing our services. Examples include:
• FCO Fees: For Apostille and legalisation services.
• Courier or Postal Charges: For sending and receiving documents.
• Translation Services: If your document requires translation.
• Embassy or Consular Fees: For legalisation in countries not part of the Hague Convention.
Please note that you will be informed of any potential disbursements in advance, and these will be itemised separately on your invoice.
• Travel Fees: If you require our notary to travel to your location, hourly rate will apply.
• Out-of-Hours Service: Appointments outside standard business hours by prior arrangement.
Payments: We accept payments via cash or bank transfer. Full payment, inclusive of disbursements, is due upon completion of the notarial act unless otherwise arranged.
Please note that the above fees are indicative and can vary based on the specific nature of the service, complexity, or any unforeseen circumstances. We always aim to provide a transparent fee structure, and any changes or additional costs will be communicated upfront.
Should you have any questions or require a custom quote based on your specific needs, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.